August 25, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. EDT
Click here to register for the webinar.
QRadar SIEM, the most intelligent, integrated and automated SIEM system in the industry, provides value before, during and after an attack because it incorporates behavior and context. This means better security profiling, advanced detection and complete forensics.
In this webinar, we will touch on the six areas that help protect assets and information from advanced threats.
- Provides real-time visibility to the entire IT infrastructure for threat detection and prioritization.
- Reduces and prioritizes alerts to focus security analyst investigations on an actionable list of suspected, high probability incidents.
- Enables more effective threat management while producing detailed data access and user activity reports.
- Operates across on-premises and cloud environments.
- Produces detailed data access and user activity reports to help manage compliance.
- Offers multi-tenancy and a master console to help managed service providers provide security intelligence solutions in a cost-effective manner.
CAS Severn has developed an integrated demonstration of multiple security products working in tandem in a live environment that mirror a typical organization’s environment. The security platform is anchored by the QRadar SIEM tool set.
QRadar leverages the threat intelligence expertise of the IBM X-Force dynamic database to provide a preemptive approach to security with early threat detection, forensic analysis, log management, and vulnerability management.
State of Maryland: CATS #060B2490023, COTS Software #060B2490021, Hardware and Services #060B2490022
Virginia Information Technology Agency (VITA): Contract #VA-150826-CASS